Update for those affected by the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
Whatever your needs, we have a mortgage for you
Whether you’re upsizing, downsizing or buying an investment property, we have an option to suit you.
What we offer
For Guernsey, Jersey and Isle of Man residents, we offer a range of competitive mortgages to help you buy a property locally.
Take the steps to your first home.
Looking to buying your first home? Our mortgage experts can offer advice if you are not sure how much you can borrow, and will help find the best Barclays mortgage for you.
Let the good times roll.
Remortgaging with us is easy. Whether you want to access extra cash to refurbish, or are just looking for a new rate, our mortgage experts are here to help find the best Barclays deal for you.
A new deal for your big move.
Whether you’re upsizing, downsizing or refurbishing an old property, our mortgage experts are here to help find the best Barclays deal for you.
Interested in a buy-to-let?
Whether you’re adding to a wider property portfolio or buying a second home to rent, we can find the best Barclays mortgage for you. Our mortgage experts can also offer tips and insurance deals to make your purchase go as smoothly as possible.
Need to borrow extra money against your property? We can help you borrow more if you have a good credit score and can afford higher payments.
For Guernsey, Jersey and Isle of Man residents, we offer a range of competitive mortgages to help you buy a property locally. Our professionally qualified team all hold the Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice (CeMAP). This means they’re ideally placed to help you find the right type of mortgage and repayment options – whether you’re a first-time buyer or remortgaging.
Choose a mortgage deal
- Pay the same amount each month during the fixed-rate period
- Your payments won’t change if the Bank of England Base Rate goes up during your fixed rate period
- The interest rate on your mortgage doesn’t change for a set period of time - when this ends you switch to our Follow on Rate1
- Additional fees apply to early repayments.
- A tracker mortgage tracks the Bank of England Base Rate
- Your repayments could rise or fall, depending on how the Bank of England Base Rate changes
- There are no charges for making overpayments.
Part and part mortgages
- Tailor your mortgage to meet your needs by splitting your loan across both fixed and tracker mortgages
- Enables you to manage your exposure to the Bank of England Base Rate changes
- Fee-free early repayments on the tracker part of your mortgage
- On the tracker part of your mortgage your repayments could rise or fall, depending on how the Bank of England Base Rate changes
- On the fixed part of your mortgage, additional fees apply to early repayments.
Repayment options available
You pay capital and interest throughout the term, reducing the amount owed as well as paying off interest. The mortgage will be paid off in full when the term ends.
Your monthly payments only cover the interest on the mortgage. At the end of the term, you’ll still owe the amount you originally borrowed, and you’ll have to repay it in full. You will need to have a robust repayment strategy in place.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Make your mortgage appointment today
Our expert, professionally qualified team will help you find the right mortgage for you.
Complete a call back form to make your mortgage appointment.
You may also be interested in
Flexibility to make things happen
Whether you’re planning a dream holiday or paying for unexpected bills, our loans and overdrafts give you the support you need for life's highs and lows.
Simple savings solutions
Support, advice and a range of savings options to help you make your money grow.