Barclays offers several standard tariffs to suit organisations of all types
International corporate tariff
The international corporate tariff is available to clients that operate medium and larger businesses in all major currencies. Medium business is defined as having an annual debit turnover of more than £500,000, while larger businesses are defined as having a turnover of more than £10 million. Typically, customers may:
- transact more than 100 debit entries per quarter
- have complex banking requirements
- be frequent users of the counters – that is, deposit or withdraw large amounts of cash / large numbers of cheques.
International business tariff
The international business tariff is available to clients that have an annual turnover of up to £500,000 (or currency equivalent). Typically, customers would:
- transact less than 100 debit entries per quarter
- have less complex banking requirements
- not be frequent users of the counters – that is, do not deposit or withdraw large amounts of cash / large numbers of cheques.
International small business tariff
The international small business tariff is similar to the international business tariff and is available to small businesses that operate in Jersey, Guernsey or the Isle of Man.
Community Account tariff
A simple tariff for clubs, charities, societies and associations who can operate with a maximum of three signatories on the account.